Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales & Success Center Gmail extension is now available in the Chrome store

Page 2 / 3

golander
58 Points

Version 2.0 is in the works. With some exciting new enhancements and improvements. Should see some of this work coming out soon.

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Hey Adam…I did give that another try on 1.3 It seems to be working now. v.1.3 Is it just adding the bcc? Meaning that if the contact is not in SSC will it still log to that account?

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Jeff, Thanks for giving the extension another try and good to hear that it’s working for you now! Let me check with my product team about your question and I’ll get back to you asap.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

@Jeff_Moore So I’ve gotten a response from my product team, and they confirmed that even if the contact doesn’t exist in SSC, the email will still be tracked on the account if the extension is used. Does that help answer your question?

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

I believe that it does. I am looking forward to additional functionality and integration with gmail / google.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

@Jeff_Moore Happy to help, and thank you for your early feedback about this extension, it helped out the product team know that you were experiencing an error. We’ll keep you updated as we continue to refine our integration with Gmail!

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

There’s been some exciting changes made to our Chrome Extension to make it’s usability even better!

• We’ve improved the tracking for more accuracy
  • You can now log out of the extension
    Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 10.58.40 AM
  • Market-wide search, allowing you to search for any business in your market, not just the ones you’re assigned to
  • Performance improvements to reduce user interruptions

The extension is automatically updated, so give this new version a try and let us know what you think!

golander
58 Points

Super useful, love how this keeps improving.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

We have another great enhancement to the Chrome Extension. Now when you enter the recipient’s email, if that address is already associated with a contact in Sales & Success Center, the extension with automatically try to find the matching account!

As an added bonus we have Dom, the Product Manager for Sales & Success Center, providing a great video walkthrough. Give it a watch! CHROME EXTENSION VIDEO

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Not sure if this is a bug to report but wanted to pass this feedback on. I sent out an email to about 30 people in my networking group. The extension started looking for all of them and did not recover. Not sure if there is a way to handle multiple recipients better in the extension.

dierullo
29 Points

Hey Jeff, thanks for letting us know! I will pass this along to our team.

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

Is anyone else experiencing this issue. Everytime i try to send an email to someone outside of my network i get this popup.

dierullo
29 Points

Hey Ryan, we’ve got a team looking at that this week. We’re finding that it’s logging certain people out sporadically, so it’s asking you to reconnect

TZegil
98 Points

I am also experiencing the same thing as @Ryan_Mason.

What should we be typing into that Partner ID field… I suspect our partner ID… but I’m not sure what that is… perhaps that 4 letter tag on our accounts?

Thanks,

dierullo
29 Points

Hey Tyler, yeah that Partner ID is your 3-4 character tag.
We are getting expired sessions from Google, so it’s asking for credentials when it shouldn’t be.
We are working to remove this, but in the meantime, you can fill it in and it should authorize you.

Page 2 / 3