Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Customer Voice Mobile Kiosk is here! Get customer info faster & send review requests instantly.

Paige Sutherland
120 Points
Topic starter

If your Customer Voice Express users ever needed a reason to upgrade to Pro, here's one!

Mobile Kiosk provides an easy way to collect customer contact information to get reviews even quicker.

Here's how it works: Simply bookmark the unique URL to a tablet, phone, or other devices anywhere that your clients interact with their customers. (Think, an iPad at the checkout counter or a salesperson's smartphone). Once the transaction, appointment, or house-call is complete, hand the device to the customer to provide their contact information. Immediately, the customer's information is added to Customer Voice and a request is sent off for the happy customer to leave a review.

Other great benefits:

• No login necessary
  • Bookmark the URL on unlimited devices
  • No risk of flagged reviews coming from the same IP address
  • No need for customers to log in to their Google or Facebook accounts on the device

Learn more and see it in action

How do you see Mobile Kiosk working for your local business clients? Let's hear in the comments!

3 Replies
Paige Sutherland
120 Points
Topic starter

If anyone wants to chat Customer Voice or Reputation Management, feel free to book with me using my Meeting Scheduler link --> https://bookmenow.info/book/UID-57d41346-d25f-4753-b627-bcd2187c9ea8/30-minutes

deonclickmode-co
17 Points

Hi, can we get a lower sms package for Australia, they don't have a 50 0r 100 sms bundle, and the other SMS bundles has too many SMS for eg Carpet Cleaners? 

1 Reply
Paige Sutherland

120 Points

@deonclickmode-co Watch out for an email from me!