Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

LocalAds | $750 Credit | Head Start 2021

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

Hi, I am Nick with LocalAds

I am super excited to offer a $750 credit to power boost campaigns with our Head Start 2021 product offer.

Check out the details here, subscribe to this thread, and reach out in the below discussion any time. Follow along for some talk tracks, videos, and tools for LocalAds and how it can bring value to your clients!

13 Replies
Adam Joshua Evans
16 Points

Amazing! How do we get started? Can we split this across different clients?

mikecorso
84 Points

Very interested 😉

Justin Babiy
70 Points

Great! I will ping Andrew Carson to help you out!

Nicholas Farnsworth
30 Points

How do we start? Is there something I can download or send to my team? Are all the rules posted somewhere?

Justin Babiy
70 Points

Hey Nicholas My name is Justin and I am a Business Development Rep at Vendasta. I am free to answer questions around Local ads and getting started. Feel free to email me at jbabiy@vendasta.com and we can book a time to chat!

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

Hi Adam - just would need to identify the best objective for your client - those are highlighted on the product page along with overview videos for each one. The $750 credit is just for one campaign (1 client).

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

Hey Nick - first step would be to identify the best objective for your client - the LocalAds product page highlights those objectives with videos for each. We can help make suggestions as well if you'd like to set some time with Justin and I. The promotion requires a 6 month commitment and then a credit is applied in months 4, 5, and 6 to power the campaign to the finish line (totaling $750).

Adam Joshua Evans
16 Points

One campaign per client, or promotion only works once? I believe my rep said it was 1 per client

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

It's by campaign. So if there are 2 separate campaigns with 2 separate qualifying budgets for the same client, then both are eligible for the full $750 credit.

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

Promo Specs below:

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

Promo Specs:

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

Check out the videos for our 3 most popular Objective packages:

* Awareness -

* Store Visits -

* Online Conversions (calls/forms) -

Nick Huelsman
52 Points
Topic starter

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a precise way of finding the right person? – focus on WHO you are speaking to, and take the guesswork out of WHERE they are. That's what LocalAds provides with an audience first approach. What's the impact for your customers? Quality! Finding their very best long-term customers over time.