Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace LIVID

RangerDave
97 Points
Topic starter

So apparently it has been two months that my store does not allow me nor my clients to add anything to the shopping cart without the issue of items being charged twice.

As you can see in the cart below for one of my clients the website shows up twice as does the tool kit.

TWO MONTHS.  I only caught it a week ago and reported it and yet you can’t resolve this in a week!

I have this client and another that I did a demo with the platform and now I have to tell them that I have to go another direction and hope I don't lose the 50k+ deals with them.

Then I discovered that the Yext was not working properly since I set them up in December and I had to answer to those 3 clients this week which I lost one and will more than likely lose the other two as well. 

This is beyond ridiculous.  

Fix this by tomorrow (Thursday) or refund me completely for not providing the services that you guaranteed me.  

Add two months to my existing contract for the services you did not provide as well. 

By 5pm EST I will call my credit card to refute the charge if you haven’t fixed this or refunded me.

Screen Shot 2022 02 09 at 10.09.06 PM

2 Replies
GeorgeLeith
23508 Points

Hello, I'm very sorry to hear you've had a negative experience. My name is George. I'm the Chief Customer Officer at Vendasta, and I would like to speak with you to understand your concerns better and find a way to resolve them. You can reach out to me at george@vendasta.com or give me a call at 306-715-4664.

Desiree_Kupietz
100 Points

Hi Dave, thank you for bringing this to our attention. As George mentioned, we are very sorry about the negative experience. Our team made this high priority and has fixed the issue. We very much appreciate you and our partnership.