Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Constant Contact Email Marketing Head Start 2021

Eric Houston
5 Points
Topic starter

Hi, I am Eric with Constant Contact!

I am super excited to discuss how to successfully package Constant Contact's Email Marketing services within a SMB's marketing stack as a part of Head Start 2021.

Check out the details here, subscribe to this thread, and reach out in the below discussion any time. Follow along for additional resources, office hour availability, and tips on how to sell Constant Contact to your clients!

4 Replies
mikecorso
84 Points

My biggest frustration with CC is that (via Vendasta setup) I can't integrate CC into third party tools like LeadPages because I am not able to login to CC apart from the Vendasta business app/dashboard.

Mike

Eric Houston
5 Points
Topic starter

Hi Mike - Thanks for bringing this up. We've actually been able to identify a workaround, which should help in your situation. Because technically your CTCT username through Vendasta is behind the scenes, you're right, you aren't able to authenticate into another solution (i.e. Leadpages). However, if you create a secondary user in the "My Account" section, this will allow you to create another username/password for the same account. With these credentials, you'll be able to integrate with Leadpages and other tools. Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any issues. ehouston@constantcontact.com

Adam Joshua Evans
16 Points

We have mostly been using ActiveCampaign for our clients, rather than Constant Contact, simply because ActiveCampaign allows for so many triggers & automations.

However, Constant Contact has the option to provide white-labeled email campaigns, where AC does not. I'm interested in seeing if Constant Contact can compete with ActiveCampaign with integrations & automations.

Eric Houston
5 Points
Topic starter

Hi Adam - I appreciate you letting me know the reasons why you've chosen ActiveCampaign over Constant Contact in the past, however I'd be curious to hear you're specific use case to see if we're missing something. Feel free to email me directly at ehouston@constantcontact.com, and I can dig into it further for you. We've added a lot of functionality around automation, so I'll first be able to see if it's something we can do, and if not, escalate to our product team.