Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Creative, exciting names OR functional names for Badges in Academy? Poll is created on Sep 27, 2021

Adding Academy Badge Certifications to LinkedIn (Poll)

BretConquerLocal
778 Points
Topic starter

You can now very easily add your Academy Badge Certifications to LinkedIn!

Screen Shot 2021 09 27 at 10.13.22 AM

Now that you can communicate your new skills to a broader network, what do you think about the current names of the courses/badges, how would you like these certifications communicated?

Do you prefer the current, more "exciting" names for courses? i.e. "Marketing Maven", "Customer Journey Keymaster", "Snapshot Ninja". 

OR

Would you like them to be more functional? i.e. "Digital Marketing: Foundations Level [x]", "Customer Journey: Foundations Level [x]", "Digital Marketing Reporting and Metrics: Foundations Level [x]"

8 Replies
RylanVendasta
222 Points

Love this update! Time for me to start taking courses... gulp. I have some catching up to do.

As far as the certification names, I'm indifferent! Both make sense to me. I'd be curious to hear what other Conquerers have to say.

Julie
126 Points

I like them both however I think functional names would make more sense to rpospects.

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

I like the more functional names.  

BretConquerLocal
778 Points
Topic starter

@Jeff and @Julie so you're both seeing value in the functional names- thank you for this feedback!

pattie738
15 Points

Functional names for sure. 

1 Reply
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@pattie738 Noted. Thanks for your feedback, Pattie!

succesonsocial681
67 Points

I too, have to say I like the more functional names myself...

1 Reply
BretConquerLocal

778 Points

@succesonsocial681 Very interesting, seems to be a bit of a consensus going on. Thank you for this ?.