Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

? Conquer Local Ambassador Award ?

Page 1 / 2

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

The Conquer Local Ambassador Award recognizes an outstanding Community contributor and achiever in the Conquer Local Community and Academy.

Tell us your story of how you use the Academy, the Community, and other Conquer Local resources to grow as a leader.

How have you built connections and engaged with other members to find solutions, share knowledge, and drive interest and excitement around the ecosystem.

Share your story below or nominate a shining start in the Conquer Local community!

The story with the most upvotes will be crowned the first-ever Conquer Local Ambassador Award winner!

24 Replies
1 Reply
timpringle

73 Points

@cbarcoe I nominate Robert Davis! 🙂

Ryan
352 Points
 Ryan

I would like to nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited for this award.

Since the first time we met Robert has been an incredibly engaging and insightful partner to interact with. Always welcoming, ready and willing to ask the big questions on everyone's minds and not afraid to put himself out there with his own content for examples or feedback. His wealth of knowledge and the deep research he brings to the table really helps to connect the bridge between our digital marketing agencies and the solutions we utilize though Vendasta. I believe that allows us to have higher level conversations and therefore take away more impactful insights to implement in our businesses.

Robert and I have connected outside of Vendasta meetings as well. We have discussed strategy for products and clients, new products, etc. Being able to speak openly with someone, who is in the same business, is invaluable. I am grateful to be connected to Robert as a partner and friend.

We have a very strong community. A rising tide lifts all ships and Robert plays a big role in keeping that water rising!

GCombs
127 Points

I would like to nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited for this award.  Robert has great insight and valuable information about the industry and platform. 

Chris.
313 Points

I'd like to nominate Robert Davis from www.korunlimited.com for the Conquer Local Ambassador Award.  As a new joiner.  Robert was in many of the group events.  He is always ready to engage, offer assistance, share frustration to initiate improvement.  He stands out as great candidate for this award.

Good luck to all candidates!

FrankieD
68 Points

I would like to nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited for the Conquer Local Ambassador Award.  He has truly helped me understand the Vendasta environment and provided me with ways how best to introduce the Vendasta ecosystem to my existing and potential clients.

During our many community sessions, Robert has always been present and has been a key resource to many other partners who attend the calls. One of my favorite things about his character is that he's always willing to help the newest Vendastians that join in on calls and even goes the extra mile to ensure that they get air time and ask enough questions to ensure they feel accepted into the community.  He is a consummate team player.

Ghennifer Weeks
195 Points

I am nominating Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited for the Conquer Local Ambassador Award. He's been a key resource to many other partners who attend the calls and has been instrumental in helping me get up to speed on Vendasta's product offering.

The fact that he is always willing to help, even when it comes at his own expense, makes him a perfect fit for the award.

Cathy Poturny
306 Points

? I would like to nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited.  There are numerous reasons why Mr. Davis, AKA the AnswerMan, should be recognized as the recipient of The Conquer Local Ambassador Award.  First and foremost, he represents what is truly the best of us.  A man as selfless as he is humble, Robert has always jumped in to share his secrets and help a fellow partner all the while expending great amounts of time, energy and unending patience with nary a cross word or impatient glare.  I know of at least ten (10) partners including me who have been the beneficiary of his counsel. 

We were asked to put forth a nominee that built connections and engaged with other members to find solutions, share knowledge, and drive interest and excitement around the ecosystem".  Robert embodies all of those qualifications and much, much more!  He is a good man, a keen listener and I am so happy to say, a true friend. 

It is true that we reap what we sow.  His bounty is measured by the overwhelming value of the knowledge he so willingly shares and of the countless relationships he has forged both inside and outside of the platform.   

I cannot think of a more worthy Vendastian!!!!  ? ? 

Tim Glynn
264 Points

If it's The Conquer Local Ambassador Award there is only one person who stands head and shoulders above us all - that I've seen. Mr Roberrrrt Davissss of Kor Unlimited. ? A true professional striving to be better all the time and willing to selflessly help others along the way. And at the same time remembering to have fun, he gets my vote.

Darrell
268 Points

I would like to nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited for the Conquer Local Ambassador award. 

The first time I attended a Water Cooler Wednesday meeting,  I met Robert. He was exceptionally engaging and helpful. Months later, he is still  generously shares his marketing knowledge with us. He has the uncanny ability to ask probing questions resulting in a deeper understanding of the topic being discussed. Robert exemplifies what other partners strive to become.  

cathywhitecatmarketing.com
124 Points

I nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited.  Robert is always willing to help others and share knowledge with those of us striving to grow in this business.  He is patient and extremely kind.  He has given a lot of his time to help me learn and understand programs and processes that have had a major impact on my company's development.

Robert is selflessly committed to helping all boats rise! He is the best "Ambassador" I have found in 3 years of developing my business.  I am thrilled to call Robert a partner and a friend!

steffan.carlos
69 Points

I nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited. When I first joined last year everything I was involved in Robert Stood out. He was a true evangelist for the platform. As I became more involved I could see he was an evangelist for the partners more. I can think of many times where I've been involved conversations where he offers up sage advice to us new to help us grow. He never shies away from asking he hard questions and dive deep into solutions the truly make us all successful.

There is no one I think deserves this award more than Robert. 

Thank you Robert for always lending a hand, an ear and your wisdom with utmost care working to make each and everyone of us successful.

Ed_W
430 Points
 Ed_W

I nominate Robert Davis of KOR Unlimited. Although I have been on board the Vendasta platform for a relatively short period of time, I have been tremendously impressed by Robert's knowledge, questioning capability, and willingness to share insights into digital marketing techniques.

DavidKaufer
121 Points

This is a slam dunk as far as I'm concerned. I also nominate Robert Davis for this honor as he best represents the Vendasta partner community. I've constantly amazed with his knowledge of the products that are available as well as the systems/tools needed to help make a lot of the stuff work together. I am convinced that Robert has figured out a way to never sleep because he's incredibly productive while also giving of his time and expertise. He volunteered to speak to my team and share his experiences/advice about working with Vendasta not long after we joined the program and it remains one of our favorite team huddles. 

savvygurldmgmail-com
46 Points

I also nominate Robert Davis for this honor as he best represents what Vendasta can be. He knows more about the products and how Vendasta operates than the Vendasta employees do. I don't mean this to slight Vendasta staff, but he has taken the time to learn all aspects and in turn, selflessly shares his knowledge with the community.  He provides wisdom and insights that benefit us all and goes beyond to ensure that nobody is left behind! Robert recently celebrated his 50th birthday, but not in the happy way intended. I can't think of a better way to honor Robert with a belated birthday present with the Conquer Local Ambassador Award.

Julie
126 Points

I agree with all the wonderful preceding nominations and nominate Mr. Robert Davis for The Conquer Local Ambassador Award. I first saw Robert in 2019 at the Conquer Local event in San Diego and said to myself, I’d like to meet that guy, but unfortunately never got the opportunity.

However, through the myriad of webinars and weekly meetings, the opportunity to connect presented itself, and I am forever grateful.

Robert embodies the true definition of Servant Leadership, and his selflessness is unparalleled. It is a true pleasure to work with him as a fellow agency owner.

There are many adjectives with which I could describe him. However, these are a few that readily come to mind, all of which he effortlessly employs to connect and engage with other community members to discover products and solutions, share knowledge, and promote interest and excitement around the world that is Vendasta.

• Engaging
  • Kind
  • Mad (listening skills, that is)
  • Generous
  • Thoughtful
  • Funny
  • Smart

Robert is a true gentleman in a world that could use many more like him. It is my privilege to work with him as a colleague and an honor to have him as a friend.

Page 1 / 2