Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Solopreneur challenges

Jim Graf
101 Points
Topic starter

For those of you that are solopreneurs what is your strategy been? Although I've been in business for over 30 years for most of that time I've had a full-time partner, now I'm mostly going alone and having a hard time making it work into a decent income. I'm trying to handle only the selling part of this and struggle with the doing part of managing the projects. Is there anyone out there that is handling the sales as well as projects that come through and netting out $4-$5K monthly as an individual? What is your strategy?

6 Replies
Group7
16 Points

I'm a solo preneur. What I'd like to do to start: create a free account. Use the webtools to build my agency website. Then start selling agency accounts. Vendasta then makes money when I make money.

Paul Harper
39 Points

Hi Jim, I’m in a similar position. I do about £2k per month using some Vendasta products on the free package. I sell to my clients a packages that includes a number of actions per month (posts, Seo, maintenance etc). Then I manage my time per month for each client carefully to ensure my hourly rate is ok.

I hope this helps?

bkuse
61 Points

Hi Jim,

There are many ways to align the Vendasta partnership within your existing agency model. Taking factors into consideration that include your existing client base, monthly spending, external fulfillment costs, and other operations costs, we can help make recommendations on how to streamline your internal operations. We can then identify what tools will best fit your business needs. This can range from white-labeled fulfillment services, where our team can engage with your client under your brand, to using our task manager to fulfill this work yourself.

let me know if you would like to book a time to discuss your solo venture further, I have to add my booking link below

https://bookmenow.info/book/bkuse/30-minutes

amartens
63 Points

Mario,

I would love to talk strategy and be a guiding hand while you start this process. Is there a number I can give you a quick call at to introduce myself?

Feel free to book directly into my calendar if it's more convenient for you: https://bookmenow.info/vendasta

Thanks!

Jim Graf
101 Points
Topic starter

Hey Paul:

The for the feedback. The 2K monthly (2700 USD) would be a good start within the next six months. What I think I'm going top do is start with one service to one lighthouse and become good at it.

jeff-getlocal
241 Points

Hey Jim.... It can seem like an overwhelming task. It's really not to bad. I would be happy to have a conversation with you. Just send me a message.

You should be able to reach your goals in 2-3 months.