Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Snapshot Report Community Session (May 29, 2020) - Part II: Social Ordeals - Snapshot, Prospecting, Packaging

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Register here: https://vendasta.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMuc-GtpzMoGt3z3JEwIcW7Ifa3sUP8jYQW

This Friday, May 29th, join me for part two of our partner-led Community Sessions with Social Ordeals, one of Vendasta’s top partners. CEO, Chris Montgomery and COO, Simon Papadopoulos will be back to talk about how they use the Snapshot Report, and the three P’s — prospecting, presentations, and packaging.

Conquer Local community session webinars are a place for our community members to engage and discuss the state of the market and ways to overcome challenges that agencies and SMBs are facing right now.

Feel free to come and go as you please or even tune in and work on projects in the background as we discuss topics relevant to any agency supporting our communities wherever we may be around the world!

6 Replies
cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

We had another fantastic Community Session with Social Ordeals, last Friday. Thanks to all of you who attended and asked so many great questions! We’re sorry we couldn’t get to them all. If you have any further questions for Simon, you can contact him at simon@socialordeals.com.

COO, Simon Papadopoulos joined us again to talk about how Social Ordeals utilize the Snapshot report as well as prospecting, packaging, and presentation. Simon even gave us a quick insight into how Social Ordeals find, motivate, and train their salespeople.

If you missed the session, you can check it out here:

MarketingJack
81 Points

Thanks for posting this.
In the presentation they mentioned numerous times of following up with more information from Simon, and answer to more questions. Where is that information? Thanks in Advance

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

@Jack_Zenert we are working through all the questions and will post the information here ASAP. Is there anything in particular, I can send your way?

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Simon mentioned the training videos in this session. Here is a link to our academy training: https://www.conquerlocal.com/ You will also find our new Snapshot Ninja course there.

There was also a question asked about Google Reviews. Here’s some more information on this:

In early April, Google indicated that customer reviews would be returning gradually by country and business category. Our own data shows that reviews, new and backlogged, are returning on Google My Business (GMB) listings across different industries. Q&A is returning at a gradual pace, as well.

Check out our blog ( https://www.vendasta.com/blog/covid-19-update-how-businesses-can-overcome-googles-temporary-review-limitations ) for more information.

MarketingJack
81 Points

A couple questions regarding Simon’s webinar.
He mentioned using a dummy account in the partner center, up until a meeting was scheduled, I am not sure what he meant and how that would work.
I also wanted to know what he (or others) thought about who to talk to in the business - the owner or the person doing the marketing?
Thanks
Jack

Dante Crescenzi
37 Points

Is there any sort of funnel you can build through the vendasta crm using a customer acquisition widget or automation to get someone signed up for a scheduled Zoom webinar?