Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales Leadership Learning

Page 2 / 2

GeorgeLeith
23493 Points
Topic starter

Burn out is a real thing. Who would have thought that working from home would actually make it worse?I know I didn't. But now I see it. People are in front of their screens way more, causing all sorts of strain on our eyes and minds. We don't move as much. Exercise has also been reduced for many. We have fewer social interactions that are meaningful.No more physical touch high fives, fist bumps, or hugs. It seems to be so much harder to unplug, especially if you don't have a dedicated work area/office. Plus to all my parents out there, trying to also manage the kids while working?!DAMN.I'm really trying to be proactive with my team to try and guard against this. Just a few things that we have tried to help with this.-Team Visualization and Meditations
-Forced Unplugs and Half Days.
-Encouraging Walk and Talks - Get outside!
-Trainings on Mindset and Reducing Stress.Leaders and Managers: You need to be proactive in protecting your team's mental health through all of this...So please, block some time this week to write down what you're going to do that focuses on the Person in "Salesperson" Because some of your people might be struggling. If you have anything you've seen help/work, I'm open to any and all ideas.

mitchellrslater
45 Points

You're totally right George, such a weird time right now.

What I've done that has helped is pick up some new hobbies. I already loved cooking, but I picked it up wayyyyy more! My wife and I took the money during early quarantine that we had budgeted for eating out and invested it in new kitchen gadgets and healthy food and we have completely changed our eating lifestyle for the better. I'm learning about so many different foods and ingredients and how to cook them and what certain foods do to your body etc.

We've enjoyed the added time together and new skills we've learned and being able to share them with others!

GeorgeLeith
23493 Points
Topic starter

You the Man! @mitchellrslater so awesome to see you growing as a #topconquorerBell

Page 2 / 2