Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Promo for Partners with SimplyInsured!

Kristen
30 Points
Topic starter

Hi All!

SimplyInsured is running a promo for all partners. When you activate us and then book a 15 minute demo with us, we'll send you a $25 electronic gift card!

If you don't know us, SimplyInsured is the first small business health insurance offering within the Vendasta platform. Our mission is simple - eliminate fear from health insurance for small businesses. Our product is free in your marketplace and can easily be a value add with your US-based clients.

Partners are paid $6 per month, per employee, for the duration of the time that the employee is enrolled in a health plan with us - it's a great source of recurring revenue.

Let's chat! Activate us in your store and book a demo here: https://calendly.com/d/nxyn-gkqy/simplyinsured-demo-vendasta

6 Replies
PaulDouglas
418 Points

I got mine today. Easy money both with the shameless bribe and the residual offered by Simply Insured.

Kristen
30 Points
Topic starter

Paul it was great to connect! And yes! Shameless bribe with good residuals is spot on!

Stan Edwards
48 Points

So one of the concerns I have offering SimplyInsured to our clients are the Google reviews they have received, particularly in the area of customer service

Kristen
30 Points
Topic starter

Hey Stan! Thank you for sharing your concern with me - I totally understand the hesitation, as the Google Business reviews are not good. This is one area that I am focused on improving, as our customer satisfaction levels are much better than the online reviews would lead you to believe. If you’re up for it, I’d love to have the chance to explain our customer service improvements over the past year and show you all that SimplyInsured has to offer. Either way, thank you for letting me know this is a concern of yours - it’s a concern of mine as well.

Marketplace_Vendors
1410 Points

You can also watch the SimplyInsured webinar here: https://www.conquerlocal.com/videos/watch/simplyinsured-product-session/

1 Reply
Kristen

30 Points

@Kathleen McClay Yes! Your product demo is great! Our product is a simplified version of finding the right health insurance product! Think of us as the health insurance version of Kayak's travel site!