Community Session (August 14, 2020) - Part I | The Anatomy of a Multi-Location
This Friday, August 14th, we kick off our next four-week mini-series discussing best practices when working with Multi-Locations! We will be joined by Vendasta's VP of Enterprise Partnerships and Multi-Location Joel Smart, Product Manager Joshua Baker, and Product Marketing Manager, Erica Chessall. They will walk us through:
- The Anatomy of a Multi-Location
- Qualifying a Multi-Location Opportunity
- Selling a Multi-Location Opportunity
- Onboarding & Managing a Multi-Location Opportunity
Thanks to Joel Smart, Joshua Baker, and Erica Chessall for hosting a fantastic first session on Multi-Location. The first of our four-part mini-series delved into the anatomy of a Multi-Location! Check it out here:
Tune in next Friday, August 21st to hear more about qualifying a Multi-Location Opportunity!
Register using the link above.
Here are answers to the questions that came up in the chat during Friday's session:
1. If they have one website, a few locations, and e-commerce on the site, can you pull in the e-commerce Google Analytics data into the Executive Reports?
a. For right now, we only pull in Google Analytics data for website traffic and goals. In the future, we will offer the ability to connect e-commerce data as well.
2. How do Snapshot Reports work for multi-location? Do you have to order each one separately, or does it automatically run the report for all locations you have set up?
a. Using the lists feature within Partner Center, you can run bulk Snapshot Reports or create a Brand and run a single Snapshot report that rolls up all location data under that brand.
3. I know this is a basic question, but how do you actually set this up? Is there another video/session that shows that?
a. Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Brands > Create Brand. After you create the account for the brand, you can access the Multi-Location Business App.
All current subscription levels include access with our new subscription tiers. The only subscriptions that don't have access are old 'Basic' and ‘Starter’.
4. How do you put it into Demo Mode?
a. There isn’t a set demo mode in the platform. We recommend using real data from the brand you are pitching to. Set the Brand up in Partner Center > Businesses > Brands. From there, you can show them how they are performing across locations.
5. Which Tier is the multi-location available for?
a. You can access Multi-Location Business App at any tier in our current subscription model. Check out our pricing here.
6. How would you go about giving a demo of this to a client? Do you have a deck or something we could use?
a. There isn’t a set demo mode in the platform. It’s better to use real data from the brand you are pitching to. Set the Brand up in Partner Center > Businesses > Brands. From there, you can show them how they are performing across locations.
A deck, video, and more will be coming soon! Please let us know of any other marketing materials that would be helpful.
7. What is the recommended retail of the platform after the free trial?
a. It varies depending on what is bundled with your platform offering. As of now, we don’t have a single recommended retail price.
8. Can you speak about your SICA Marketing website for a few mins?
a. We’ll talk about this more in a future session!
Hey everyone, as promised, here are the slides from parts one and two of our multi-location series.