Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Sales & Success Center How do you prefer to send proposals to your clients?

Page 2 / 3

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Hey Chris, that’s a really good point! With everyone moving to a more digital ecosystem, it’s important to take advantage of the latest technology when presenting and sending out proposals. Thanks for the feedback!

DaylynPresley
62 Points

We started using https://proposa.io/ . It’s fast, cheap, and easy.

infokaizensigmaco-com
13 Points

We setup a walkthrough call after the discovery call. We don’t send anything before then, so we’re able to walk the lead through the entire process and answer questions on the spot. We also require a deposit before creating a proposal, completely refundable if they show up to the second call or can be put towards the service fee. Saves us the headache of spending hours creating a proposal and the lead ends up ghosting us.

With that, we’ve been using Proposify to send out our proposals since last year. They’ve added a payment feature that integrates with Stripe in order to collect either an initial deposit or full payment upon signing of the contract. E-signatures are also available for the client to sign immediately. It also has numerous templates for all types of proposals across various niches, not just digital marketing.

It would honestly be great if Vendasta offered a proposal tool for prospects that’s drag and drop from the various Marketplace products, injecting the descriptions or something along those lines into the proposal. E-signatures, ability to process payments, follow-up email campaigns to remind prospects to sign…would all be great features.

I’d be happy to add a Vendasta developer onto our Proposify account temporarily to see what can be modeled.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Thanks for sharing @Daylyn_Presley! Knowing what you currently use gives us some great inspiration.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

@Voltaire_Pabustan, Thanks for walking through your entire proposal process and the reasons you currently use Proposify! Your feedback on what you’d find useful with our own proposal tool helps our team immensely when it comes to development. We’ll definitely keep your offer in mind!

DaylynPresley
62 Points

I’d like to start using it sooner than later. I have several proposals I’m trying to get out. When do you anticipate the proposal launch?

DaylynPresley
62 Points

I’m more than happy to test any beta system.

Joshua Blyth
5 Points

I use PandaDoc to send out proposals. It creates a digital footprint for the signature. Its also integrated into our Zoho CRM so its very efficient in terms of document management.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

@Joshua_Blyth Thanks for the feedback! Ensuring that our proposal integrates with our Sales & Success Center CRM is important for us as well, so we want to make sure we also have that functionality.

Nicholas Farnsworth
30 Points

I use Pandadoc as well but would love if Vendasta had a Proposal generator.

Adam Tomporowski
343 Points
Topic starter

Thank Nicholas! Is there anything specific about PandaDoc that you'd like to see in Vendasta's proposal generator?

rmasonbizbuzzdigital-com
105 Points

Products that can be drug into the proposal so we don't have to create it over and over again.

Cathy Poturny
306 Points

That makes total sense. Less is more. I've found that too much information scares the prospect and overwhelms the reader... I like your idea Daylyn. Going to look into your suggestion

Cathy Poturny
306 Points

Agreed, Ryan. That is a big fear. Prospects do not realize the value of the Consultants (us) until they see what we actually bring to the relationship.

Cathy Poturny
306 Points

Quick review of the proposals beta... very thorough... the abridged version (I assume that the second and third were crafted simpler) seem to pull everything together as succinctly as the first lengthy design. perhaps there are more than one or two depending on the 'attention span' and intellect of the prospect/client we are speaking to.

Page 2 / 3