Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Community Session (May 22, 2020) - Part I: Social Ordeals - From couch to multi-million dollar agency

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Register Here

In this week’s interactive webinar, I’ll be joined by one of Vendasta’s top partners, Social Ordeals. Simon Papadopoulos, COO will be online to tell us how they went from cold-calling on a couch to becoming a multi-million dollar agency.

What to expect:

• Hear about the strategies they used to grow to a Vendasta premium partner
  • Learn how Social Ordeals is continuing to thrive in the current climate
  • A Q&A session with Simon, COO of Social Ordeals

Conquer Local Webinars are a place for our community members to engage and discuss the state of the market and ways to overcome challenges that agencies and SMBs are facing right now.

Feel free to come and go as you please or even tune in and work on projects in the background as we discuss topics relevant to any agency supporting our communities wherever we may be around the world!

10 Replies
MarketingJack
81 Points

Where is the link?
Or how do I sign up for this?
Thanks
Jack

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Awesome Community Session today, everyone! Thanks to Simon and Chris from Social Ordeals, and to everyone who participated.

If you would like to connect with Simon, you can email him at simon@socialordeals.com

Here are the resources Chris mentioned:

Chris’ workshop video from Conquer Local 2019 in San Diego: https://www.conquerlocal.com/chris-montgomery-generating-leads-and-building-an-active-pipeline/

Chris’ Podcast with George Leith: https://www.conquerlocal.com/podcast/the-secret-is-out-with-chris-montgomery-highlights-from-conquer-local-2019/

Also, here is the link to register for the CEO Roundtable later today with Vendasta’s CEO, Brendan King, and CCO, George Leith: https://vendasta.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0udOGqpzgoH9JH-Rnyb2zisQANBYV6mNWS

We hope to see you there!

The recording of today’s session will be posted here soon. Keep an eye out for the link.

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

@Jack_Zenert I’m sorry if you missed today’s session. I just saw your message. I will link the recording of the session here as soon as it’s ready so you can watch it back.

stephen
125 Points

I was frustrated that I missed it too, so thanks @cbarcoe!! Really appreciate you putting the link on…I’m looking forward to seeing it!

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Here’s the link to recording of last Friday’s Community Session:

Check it out!

MarketingJack
81 Points

Where do I find the other sessions.
Like the on the 29, that was just done.
And any older ones
Thanks
Jack

MarketingJack
81 Points

Thanks

toby763
67 Points

Hi there - I can't seem to find this presentation (unless I'm missing something) - could you please repost it? Thanks, Toby

John_Chatman
77 Points

Still looking for the 1st part of the interview series.

Found it:

1 Reply
toby763

67 Points

@peakwealthsystems880 Thanks!