Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Website Pro Community Session (June 12, 2020) - Build-it-with-me E-Commerce Websites

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Register here: https://vendasta.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMuc-GtpzMoGt3z3JEwIcW7Ifa3sUP8jYQW

Only 64% of small businesses have a website. Even fewer are set-up for e-commerce.

Help your clients get e-commerce ready and start selling online. Join our Vendasta website experts for a special 90-minute Community Session, this Friday, June 12th.

In our Build-it-with-me E-commerce Websites session, you can expect:

• A brief discussion on the importance of e-commerce websites
  • A step-by-step walkthrough of setting up an online store
  • Breakouts for Q&As after each step of the process

Follow the step-by-step walkthrough to create your own e-commerce website during the session. To prepare for this interactive session, follow the steps in this E-commerce Website Checklist below:

• Have an account created
  • Have Website Express Activated
  • Have some products ready to add to the e-commerce store (2-3)
  • Pictures, pricing, and a description for each product you will be adding to your store
  • Note any important attributes of these products (ex. t-shirt sizes, colours of notebooks)
  • Have an About Us section already written
4 Replies
Sophie Kokott
63 Points

Hi everyone,

I’m Sophie, the Product Marketing Manager of our Website Product. Very excited to take you all through this week’s Community Session.

If possible, please come prepared with the items in the above checklist so by the end of the 90 minutes you’ll have a working e-commerce website! If you’re not sure what products or services you want to be selling, feel free to bring some example products. This way you’ll get a better understanding of navigating and using the product.

And as a bonus, if you’re super eager to get started, you can check out this blog on steps to setting up your online store.

See you all Friday!

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Thanks, @skokott, Jared, Adam, and Jireh for the step-by-step walkthrough of building an e-commerce website! We hoped you enjoyed it as much as we did.

There were lots of great questions and we’ll be replying to you all ASAP.

If you missed the session or if you were following along and would like to go back to any of the steps, check out the recording:

Stay tuned for all the details on the next Community Session.

Sophie Kokott
63 Points

As promised here is the white-label SMB deck so that you can lead your clients through a version of last Friday’s Community Session.

Make a copy of this presentation, add your own logo and tweaks, then deliver your own Website building Webinars with your prospects or business community groups!

Thanks!

KarenKent
51 Points

Thank you! I really appreciate having this.