Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

? Conquer Local Ambassador Award ?

Page 2 / 2

jcrowe925
96 Points

If anyone has been part of the Vendasta family for more than a minute you already know how amazing Robert is. He is dedicated to helping us all grow as digital agencies. Robert is a leader who shares all his successes and always encourages new agencies to learn and grow. Many of us go to Robert for advice and his years of experience shine through every time. Robert deserves this award and I can say we are all better agencies because of him. Thank you Robert for everything you do!

Melanie Adkins
88 Points

Unbelievable. I came here to vote for Robert Davis and see overwhelming support for him from such a huge variety of agencies! How does he have time to make us *all* feel so special, valued, and cared for??

he has been an incredible mentor, giving endless time, energy and support. He never hesitates to share his own resources, or help you dig into yours. He shares openly about his learning curve along the way, and is always willing to schedule another call if you didn’t get enough support the first time.

He is such an amazing mentor and leader for us, I’m so grateful to have his support and friendship!

cannot wait to celebrate with him on this amazing award that he is so deserving of.

- Melanie 

Robert_Davis
527 Points

To whom it may concern,

I really didnt want to "nominate" myself for such an award, as I felt it would come across a bit self-serving, and therefore undermine the genuine body of work I have put forth within the community.

Surprisingly, I find myeself completely overwhelmed by the outpouring of nominations, commments, love, and support on my behalf. I hope its enough to be both considered for, and to actually win, this award.

I am not the best when it comes to writing, so I chose this medium instead to state my case:

Robert Davis_Submission Video

Thank you to everyone who took the time to stop by this thread and share their thoughts and opinions of me, and how I have impacted their lives - believe me when I tell you that the feeling is mutual.

Sincerely,

Robert Davis - CEO / KOR | UNLIMITED

5 Replies
Robert_Davis

527 Points

P.S.

I just want to add that even though they may not be eligible for this award, I'd still like to send out a big heartfelt "thank you" to all the people both in front of the camera and behind-the-scenes at Vendasta that help to bring the community to all of us.

Colleen, Kathleen, Bret(formerly), and Hashim, just to name a few.

You guys are all Rockstars!

timpringle

73 Points

@Robert Davis Robert Davis is the man! I nominate him! 🙂

Kuan
 Kuan

303 Points

@Robert Davis what a video Robert! Thanks for recording it! The entire community is lucky to have you!

C.McGrath

2511 Points

@Robert Davis I'm not crying you're crying...

Cathy Poturny

306 Points

@Robert Davis
Don't be so humble. You deserve every single accolade. Remember that you get from the 'universe' what you give... and brother you sure give a lot! So, try to bask in the sunshine and recognition. It is all true.

cbarcoe
1504 Points
Topic starter

Congratulations again to @Robert Davis for winning our inaugural Conquer Local Ambassador Award ? 

Thank you Robert for always being so generous with your time, and sharing your insights with your fellow community members. We are very lucky to have you as part of this wonderful community.

Thank you to all of you who took the time to leave your feedback and kind words here for Robert!

Well-deserved @Robert Davis. Congratulations! 

Page 2 / 2