Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Social Media Pro Client Approvals

Votes

Topic starter

Some of our clients require that we get their approval before we schedule posts for Social Media. It would be helpful to have an "approved" check box beside each post created in the "draft" section. That way a client can login, view post and click approve, and we know it is good to go. Currently there is no way to get an approval on an unscheduled post.

Votes

It would also be nice for them to be able to add a quick note about changes that need to be made.

Votes

Scott just curious if you are using task manager. Still no way to get approval on a Draft that I know of but there is client approval built in.

Votes

Topic starter

Jeff, I have not tried task manager yet. I will do that. Thanks for the info!

Votes

Hello!
Jeff is right, Task Manager has a built in approval system for Social Calendar projects – this allows you to have all social posts grouped together and then send a public link to your client, where they can either approve the posts, or request revisions.

Task Manager is also in the process of designing a new Approval and Feedback system, accessible to your clients from the Business App. This new system could be used for any kind of project you're completing that is being tracked in Task Manager!

Votes

So will they be able to add notes to this?

Votes

You bet!

Votes

Topic starter

Task manager does not solve the problem. We are still having to schedule a post before it can be approved/edited by the client. It would be more helpful to have a check box for "approved by client" for each draft. Or, have a way of being able to send a report to a client without having to schedule it first. Non approved posts that slip through the cracks can create major problems.

Votes

Has anybody submitted a Help desk Ticket or contacted their rep about this?

Votes

Hi Scott, my name is Jeremy Bastian and I'm the Product Marketing Manager for Task Manager. I'd love to chat with you and hear your thoughts on how you'd like to see the checkbox implementation for social postings. If you are interested, feel free to send me a message 🙂