Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Reputation Management [Solved] Executive Report for Express Products is Always an "F" Not a good proof of performance

Page 1 / 2

Votes

Topic starter

Even with Listing Dist and Listing Syn Pro active the Executive Report is never going to improve from an “F” because Reputation Mgt Pro is not active.

This seems to be a major flaw and very broken piece to the PLG strategy. In my experience, when it comes to reporting it is either all correct or all wrong.

I know that they listing score is not shown on accounts that don’t have a Reputation Management activated. Please fix this or remove it from Express so that clients don’t lose faith in our reporting.

Executive Report
Executive Report2400×1298 247 KB

Vote

To anyone else following along on this thread, I’m happy to say this improvement has been rolled out as of today!

Your clients with Reputation Management Express and Listing Sync Pro and/or Listing Distribution will see an increase in their Listing Score shortly in Reputation Management Express and in their next Executive Report.

More details here.

Votes

Morning @Jeff_Moore adding @JoshuaBaker to speak to this as the Product manager for Business App and Exec Report and @Anna_Tavares our Director of Strategy and owner of Product Led Growth they can speak to the workflow and scoring.

Votes

Topic starter

Great…looking forward to some feedback and a possible fix for this. Several clients have asked me why the score is still an F. It is not good user experience to constantly see this, especially when they are paying for Listing Distribution and Listing Sync Pro.

Thanks again

Votes

Hi Jeff, thank you for surfacing this! We are aware of the issue, and we are hoping to fit it within our prioritized work soon. I am adding @Erin_Bowman to this thread, she’s is the Product Manager for our Reputation Management product, and she will give you an update once we have something planned around this.

Votes

Just wondering if there are any updates on this? Having an inaccurate Executive Report is a big deal.

Votes

Topic starter

I now find myself trying to be a head of this and telling clients it is not accurate (as much as I hate to do that). It’s better than waiting for them to notice and loose trust.
Would it not be possible to manage listings in RM Exp and not report the reviews (outside of FB,GMB). Especially when a client is paying for LD & LSP.
Looking forward to some more feedback on this topic.

Votes

Hi Jeff and Tessa, I’m the product manager of our data products. Since the last update from Anna, we’ve prioritized this work and are now actively working on this. We’re figuring out a way to decouple the score from RM, and also enable it for LD and LSP. We’ll keep you posted when we have more updates on this. Thanks, and feel free to reach out for more on this topic.

Votes

Thanks Anant. I appreciate the update.

Votes

Hi Jeff, we’ve made some changes so that you don’t need to have RM Pro to have an updated listing score. Currently we’ve just applied it for the example you’ve listed here. The way it works is if you have LD or LSP active and also have RM Express, it’ll update the score in RM as well as in Exec Report. Do let me know after seeing the latest exec report of this example if this is in line with your expectations. Happy to jump on a quick call as well to answer any questions!

Votes

Hi Tessa, similarly, if you could share an example, I could re-run the report for you for now to see if you’re getting an updated score! Based on your feedback, we’ll turn it on en masse. Let me know if you have any questions!

Votes

Topic starter

Should I see this now? I’m looking at May10-16 exutive report and there is no change. I do see the changes to listing score inside RM

Also - why is the Primary Listings in RM not inside of listing builder instead. It just seems like it is out of place. I would be happy to jump on a call anytime tomorrow. You can just shot me an email with a time if that works.

Votes

Yeah you should be able to see it now. Nevertheless, let’s chat tomorrow - even on Primary Listings - and we can sort it out. I’ll send you an invite over email.

Votes

Hi there,

I think we should remove the listings tab from reputation management and include it in listing builder.

For me this has been pretty hard to navigate when showing accounts to new potential customers and also existing customers.

For my e-commerce clients this is seen as irrelevant because listings do not matter for them.

There is also a big F that shows up on the executive reports that I have to repeatedly explain as to why it’s there.

Votes

Topic starter

This is great. Proof of performance is so important to keeping clients and building trust in the toolset. Thanks to the Vendasta team for getting this done!!!

Page 1 / 2