Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Marketplace Need Google Analytics on the store

Votes

Topic starter

I recently found out there is no analytics on the store front, and we cannot install Google Analytics. This would be a most helpful feature to have on the store.

The problem this feature would solve is being able to see which pages or products in the store receive the most traffic or are the most popular and would help with making decisions.

3 Answers

Votes

This is can be a widget that automatically connects to your analytics account. SHould not cost anything. Adding it would be a huge convience.

Votes

Barring an analytics add on, are there no reports showing what gets the most traffic in the store?!?

Votes

Topic starter

Yes, the way that I understand it, you are flying blind with what products get the most traffic, etc. It seems like being called an "end to end commerce platform" would entail you at least get some kind of insight into how visitors interact with the store. You have a store, you need customers, so you need to know how they interact with the store. Vendasta could just take a note from WooCommerce, they've already solved for this type of problem a long time ago. Vendasta uses HotJar on their own site if I am not mistaken, so it's not like they are not familiar with the concept.