Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Merchant Services Improve Billing Functionality!

Votes

Topic starter

Hello,

I would like the ability to set up clients with individual recurring invoices (more than one at a time). Also, I should be able to invoice clients in any currency without having to purchase a second marketplace.

Thanks,

Tim

2 Answers

Vote

Please add to list: Link tracking for when a customer opens the invoice email and views the invoice. That helps significantly with less-than-honest customers who "haven't received the invoice". ? 

@DaveForman Thanks for the feedback. Getting better activity tracking on our orders and invoices is something we have surfaced and look to prioritize.

Votes

Thanks Tim for your feedback and request. We are looking at adding more flexibility in how you can bill your customers.

We are currently iterating and improving our active billing functionality. It would allow you to manage subscriptions for products or packages at a customer level. It would give you the ability to choose when you want to send the invoice based on the renewal date. This would allow you to send multiple invoices to a customer each month. Would this provide the solution you are looking for?

I have brought the feedback back to the team in regards to charge different customers in different currencies. Something we can consider as we improve our subscription management.