Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect
with like-minded conquerers around the world.

Notifications
Clear all

Customer Voice [Solved] Email signature "How'd we do" review widget *5 stars

Vote

Topic starter

Please expand upon the reviews feature. Add in a widget which is inserted under the email signature. Has 5 stars and says “How’d we do?”

A client clicks on this widget and goes directly to “leave a review” on the desired platform.

*Also has the capability to be added to an invoice. This allows our clients to get reviews passively, without needing to “log in” and “load up” clients. Passive=good

10 Answers

Vote

Hi @Rina Bindi and @jeffgetlocal-agency ,

I'm excited to drop into the thread and let you know the email signature widget is on its way to Customer Voice on July 14th! Check out our recent article here for some more info.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

@Paige Sutherland the link is broken. Can you please update?

Votes

Great idea @Rina_Bindi

Votes

Prior to Vendasta I used a service that did this. Another great feature was a multi-location landing page that let you select the business location that you were at to leave a review where you did business. We still build them manually now but would be a great feature in the future inside of Brands.

Votes

Thanks for the ideas! Adding a widget for email signatures might be a simple thing for us to add. I will discuss this with the development team and see if we might be able to get this on the roadmap.

Votes

@Rina_Bindi @Jeff_Moore, our designer has created a visual around how this could look in Customer Voice. Any initial feedback? Will this work for your clients looking to collect reviews from their email signature?

Votes

Sure is a great start . I think clients and agencies will like this.
For the future:

• Chose where we want review to go ie. Google or landing page (not the direct feedback form)
  • Edit the text

Votes

Thanks Jeff! If the link follows the same workflow that the Default Template goes, would that work? Or would rather specify specifically where the email signature itself goes, independent of the Default Template?

Votes

Yes that works for me. Just like 3rd party sites work when we send via text.

Votes

Topic starter

Good morning.
That’s spot on! Thank you.
As long as we have the option to direct the landing page that’d be awesome.
Thank you!

Votes

Topic starter

Some clients will want it to go to the internal review system first, but most will want it to be directed directly to their preferred site of choice.